A little Don't starve Role play

Welcome to my first Don't starve Role play threadDONT MAKE ANY MORE POSTS; THE THREAD IS CLOSED!The rules:-no Chuck norris-no spam anb bulling-no teleportation-no random happening stuff like an flying deerclops-be creative in every situation and have fun------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Example for your character:Name:(Name of your character)Race:(human,Rabbit,Pig,etc.)Race 2:man/womanBackstory:(the past of your character)His Goal:(if he wants to fight against maxwell, escape the world, etc.)Let the play begin!

Edited by Rabbitfist

Name:Keno

Race:Human

Backstory:Keno lived in a hound mound but Maxwell destroyed it because he needed more hounds to kill the player, but Keno only saved a blue hound puppy.

Goal:Find all the hounds that were in his hound mound.

*sniff* Accepted

- - - Updated - - -

*sniff* Accepted

we rabbtiman has to hold together

Name: William Romanov aka the dimesnion travelerRace: HumanBackstory: He was the kid of a russian man, who moved to england to make a better business, and felt in love with a rich british woman.William was a genius, and he build with 23 the dimension machine, a machine to travel trough dimensions with a gasmask, because there isn't good air in some dimensions.But he got tricksed by maxwell in the form of wilson.Disfigured by maxwell's trap decided william to kill wilson.But wilson explained him everything and the two scientists became bros!But they got separated.Goal: Find Wilson and kick Maxwell's assI have a pic of him:

post-8220-13764595054119_thumb.jpgPs:His eyes glow whitish and he produce lightrays at dusk/night

Name: Hector

Race: Pigman

Backstory: Hector keeps to himself... he admits to doing wrong in the past, but claims he's trying to make up for it by helping others. If he's truthful or not... that's to be decided. Hector has a tendency to jump right into danger, but always somehow makes it out in one piece. He's emotionally unstable, but still tries to convince you he's your friend.

Goal: Help others... at least, that's what Hector says.

Name: William Romanov aka the dimesnion travelerRace: HumanBackstory: He was the kid of a russian man, who moved to england to make a better business, and felt in love with a rich british woman.William was a genius, and he build with 23 the dimension machine, a machine to travel trough dimensions with a gasmask, because there isn't good air in some dimensions.But he got tricksed by maxwell in the form of wilson.Disfigured by maxwell's trap decided william to kill wilson.But wilson explained him everything and the two scientists became bros!But they got separated.Goal: Find Wilson and kick Maxwell's assI have a pic of him:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8760[/ATTACH]Ps:His eyes glow whitish and he produce lightrays at dusk/night

long backstory buuut... Accepted :)

Name: Hector

Race: Pigman

Backstory: Hector keeps to himself... he admits to doing wrong in the past, but claims he's trying to make up for it by helping others. If he's truthful or not... that's to be decided. Hector has a tendency to jump right into danger, but always somehow makes it out in one piece. He's emotionally unstable, but still tries to convince you he's your friend.

Goal: Help others... at least, that's what Hector says.

accepted

- - - Updated - - -

If we can begin all write DONT STARVE

- - - Updated - - -

If we can begin all write DONT STARVE

[OOC] Oh... I hate beginning... also, any Out Of Character talk should be marked with OOC, or put in brackets, or something. I was more thinking of joining up later, after everyone settles on a single goal. Everyone here hates Maxwell besides me, I don't know Maxwell. It's better if I tag along later.

[OOC] Oh... I hate beginning... also, any Out Of Character talk should be marked with OOC, or put in brackets, or something. I was more thinking of joining up later, after everyone settles on a single goal. Everyone here hates Maxwell besides me, I don't know Maxwell. It's better if I tag along later.

OOC i choose you with -->:

- - - Updated - - -

OOC i choose you with -->:

maybe okay, i think we will come across a pig village later

then i try to attack the gobbler with a axe, he wants to eat all berries, i followed him and he tried to run away from the bushes

- - - Updated - - -

Can I join?

name: Jack

race: jackalope

etc : gets very hyper , loves carrots and friend

goal: to find his family

jack, are you it, my brother

then i lay some of my berries on the ground and hide behind a bush, the gobbler gobble slowly to the berries, then i jumped out of the bush and punched him, i stunlocked him and he was dead, he leaved 1 morsel and 1 drumstick